Monday, February 21, 2011

Fundraiser Update and Big News!

Hello Internet!

This fundraiser experiment has been going on for a little under a week now, and the results have been much better than I expected.

Each little book on the meter represents 5 copies sold, I'm at 11 now and happy with how things are moving along.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE BEST NEWS!

HERE IS THE BEST NEWS (following this cartoon dramatization, depicting the events of last Tuesday):

Anne Koyama has generously offered to fund the printing of this comic! I was so surprised by her offer, it was like being punched in the face (in a good way). I am really excited to be working with Annie, since she's been publishing some of my favorite artists for a while now.

NOW TINY TIM WILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER CHRISTMAS!
(Tiny Tim is my bank account)

Even though the printing is funded, I still need to find home for all these comics once they get here. So if you haven't already, please consider pre-ordering a copy and helping this little fundraiser along.  Thanks!

6 comments: