Monday, August 23, 2010

SPX-cited part 2!

I'll be bringing two new issues of Tragic Relief to SPX, and they're both available right now in the store.

Tragic Relief #9

Matt Brady over at the Warren Peace blog was nice enough to review issues #8 and 9. Thanks, man! I haven't been the best about keeping up with reviews, so I added a Press Page to the blog with links to all of the ones I could remember, since blogger lets you add additional pages now. It's like website building for technologically impaired people, like myself.

Tragic Relief #10

I got these printed through Moxicopy, and recommend them quite highly. The prices were the lowest I've found, the printing is good quality, and they were both delivered to my door with free shipping about a week after I placed the order.

There's also a couple of anthologies I've contributed to that'll be debuting at the show. More next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment