Monday, October 19, 2009

I Know Joe Kimple Fall Tour


I was only able to attend one date on I Know Joe Kimple's fall book tour, the Saturday signing at Hub Comics near Boston MA. It was a pretty awesome store, much more than my bad photo would lead you to believe. Books sorted by genre! Nice minicomics selection! A flatscreen tv playing Star Wars! I hope I can make it back there someday.

The tour was to promote two new anthologies from I Know Joe Kimple- Dark Corners and Funny Aminals.

The mysterious Mario VanBuren signing books.


Denis and Cat, chatting with the crowd.


Afterwards, we went across the street to Sweet Ginger for dinner. Our group of 11 people got there just minutes before they were supposed to close, but they agreed to stay open late. Which is great 'cause we were starving! The food was great and affordable for us poor cartoonists (I had the Sweet Ginger Chicken).

There's some more photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment