Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TCAF 2011 Report

TCAF sketch

Yay, TCAF! I'm not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said. It's hands down the best show for independent comics, and I'm very grateful to have made it in off the wait list at the last minute.

I traveled to the show with Joe Lambert, Caitlin McGurk, Sam Gaskin and David Libens. That is a lot of people in one little rental car for 8 hours, but (I think) we made it through the whole ordeal pretty well.

TCAF 2011

Island Brat had a successful debut there, thanks again to Anne Koyama and Koyama Press for funding this project! It was good to finally meet her in person, and pick up a copy of the Root Rot anthology.

Also I sold my last few copies of Woman King. It's gone forever (at least at conventions, still have two copies up on Etsy, and I know a few stores like The Beguiling and Quimby's still have it in stock.)

TCAF 2011

Here is out table at the start of Day 2, after Woman King was gone, and Caitlin McGurk was down to her last three copies of the Know Your Wu Tang flash card sets.


TCAF 2011

So...yeah. I didn't take many pictures at the show. Mostly during our adventures before and after. But, they're here if you want to check them out.

Joe Lambert was the unofficial/official trip photographer, and has a better set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment