Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun Times on Skates

Been going skating at least once a week. Still not brave enough for derby practice, but it gets me away from the drawing board and keeps my muscles from atrophying.

Even though I'm not on a team trying to knock people over, some days it feels like I'm in a derby bought anyway because of a)pre-teens, who are b) dressed all in dark colors, and c) on skates for the first time careening around the floor. One such kid already injured two of my friends, and my biggest worry is I'm going to (mostly) accidentally trip over some kid and break their arm.



Sketchbooks are a good way to work out this anxiety.

While you're here, I'm still raising money for my research trip to McNeil Island! Please check it out and pre-order a book, if you feel so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment