Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moving- Found Objects

Packing up to move means going through all my junk. Packing, sorting, selling, tossing. In the process, I came across a few things that reminded me how great this town is.

Found objects

On my 25th birthday, a little sketchbook was passed around town (I think Joe made it?) and, living in toon town, it came back with some pretty amazing comics.

Found objects
by Joseph Lambert

Found objects

Gabby, aka Ken Dahl

Found objects


Chuck McBuck

Found objects

Also found a thank-you card  from the Lamberts, that Joe had made the winter before that. It was mixed in with my mini comics, because at first glance you'd THINK it was a comic, possibly about a moose...

Found objects

Holy crap, the moose's antlers are words!

Found objects

-and also houses? This thing is beautiful and I wish I could figure out  a way to frame it or something.

Found Objects

Then I found my old copy of The Evergreen State College Library Calendar from 1985 that Lynda Barry illustrated. I forgot I had Lynda Barry's autograph! The moving stress is too much, I'm losin' it.

More to come, as the treasures are uncovered...

No comments:

Post a Comment