Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hey! Four-Eyes! Release party

Last night was the Hey! Four-Eyes! issue #3 book release party at the Center for Cartoon Studies. Robyn Chapman puts this zine together, and does an aaaaaamazing job. I have no idea where you can buy a copy right now (except at Stumptown in a few weeks) but as soon as I do I will post it here.

Yesterday it rained like crazy, so we didn't get as much of the First Friday foot traffic as we were expecting, but it was still a pretty nice turnout.

Look at all the happy, bespecktacled faces!



There were copies of all three issues, plus comics by some of the contributors.

And here's issue #3 with cover by Jim Medway, and my own sad eyeglasses, currently held together with scotch tape and hope.

There's more photos of the exhibit (which I believe is coming down today) on my flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment