Thursday, April 26, 2012

STUMPTOWN BOUND!

I missed my Monday update, partly because Blogger has made changes to their format and now updating is pretty frustrating. Today it won't let me put text in between images, so you're gonna get a big unattractive text block at the top here, then all the fun stuff below. Sorry. 

I'm going to miss the Friday update one as well. All because of STUMPTOWN!

This week has all been convention prep. Packing books. Making new signs. Making new mini comics! I put together a 1-sheet, 8 panel business card comic to give away FREE at the show, just stop by table C17.

I'm sharing a table with the lovely Ms. Nomi Kane, and we put together a split-mini for the show, about our experiences readjusting to West Coast culture after a few years in Vermont.

That's all for now! Hope to see you at the show!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment