Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tragicrelief.com is Go!

I finally grew up and got my a URL to call my own. Check out the new website:

WWW.TRAGICRELIEF.COM

Many thanks to Cat Garza for his setting up the site, and then fixing everything after I broke it. He's been very patient with my bumblings, and you should give him money to build your site or design your next tattoo.



ANYWAY...So I've got a webcomic now? It's going to update every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the next couple months with pages from my Woman King book. Figured this was a good place to archive the story since it's almost out of print and I don't have any plans for a 2nd edition. Once that's all up, you'll start seeing new pages, but in the meantime this story is probably new to a lot of people.

I'll still use this blog, and update it with sketches, ramblings, and my NaGraNoWriMo project.

...ONE MORE TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment