Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life? Whatever.

Sorry there hasn't been many comics here lately. Life keeps getting in the way. Like this nonsense:

Loft Bed

My bed broke! I bought a loft off of craigslist to make room in my tiny cave-like apartment, but the center beam was rotten. You can't tell from this photo, but the bed is being supported in the middle by a copy of San Papel and a trashy airport novel.

Loft Bed

But we fixed it. And by "we" I mean mostly Jonch and his eagle scout skills. Here he is hammering a metal plate into the side rail. This thing is never coming apart.

Also having trouble drawing comics because I'm out of bristol board. Friday is payday, and I'm picking up another one of these. That'll last me for at least a year.

While waiting for paper, I've been painting scary things:
Changeling

Vampire tree

because it's almost Halloween. Costume photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment