Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home again, Away again

New York

I went to New York for a long weekend to visit my parents. They've been planning this vacation to the big city for three years now, and the trip was kinda of a whirlwind.

Apologies to all the city friends I didn't get to hang out with- I only get to see the family maybe 2 or 3 times a year, and there wasn't time to make the rounds and see everyone.

I am ALMOST DONE with spring convention season. Just MECAF left to go! I'm really looking forward to it, it's pretty relaxing so far as conventions go.

Come see me this Sunday at the Ocean Gateway in Portland Maine, I'll be tabling with fellow CCS alums Caitlin Plovnik and David Yoder, and will be bringing along books from Katherine Roy! I'll have plenty of copies of Sir Christopher, Woman King, Tragic Relief and what's left of the Tragic Relief t-shirts.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment