Saturday, November 6, 2010

NaGraNoWriMo- 3

Hasn't been a NaGraNoWriMo update in a few days, because I've had too many guests! Our favorite mystery man was in town Tuesday to turn over the reigns of I Know Joe Kimpel (not to me, that's too much of a challenge) on his way out to the west coast. Good luck, dude!
Then yesterday I had six people over for dinner in my tiny apartment. Which was a crazy idea because I only own two chairs, but totally it worked out.

The weekend will be all about eating leftovers and drawing this comic. I promise.

In the meantime, there are two other friends who have taken on the challenge:
David Yoder is working on his fictional vaudeville autobiography, and Josh Lees is going all space cowboy this month!


SirChris009

SirChris010

SirChris011

SirChris012

SirChris013

SirChris014

SirChris015

SirChris016

SirChris017

SirChris018

No comments:

Post a Comment