Thursday, July 30, 2009

Out of Stock! In Stock!

I just got word from I Know Joe Kimpel that they're out of stock on ALL of my books! Wow!

No worries, though. There are more copies on the way, so any back orders will be filled before you know it.

My mind is also reeling from the realization that I can now type my name into the search box on Amazon, and stuff comes up!



I Saw You, edited by Julia Wertz. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can even see a review written by my mom. Nice!



Myspace Dark Horse Presents vol 3. I'm so excited about this one, I just might buy a copy off of Amazon rather than wait for my contributor copy to arrive. You can read the full story here, it's in issue #15. While you're there, be sure to check out the awesome stories by pals Joe Lambert and Alec Longstreth in later issues.


Speaking of awesome, you can now order Awesome 2: Awesomer from Amazon! Half to profits go to a Center for Cartoon Studies scholarship, which is...pretty awesome. I should note, the "retarded boners" thing is a joke from Indie Spinner Rack, who put the book together. I don't know why I find it so funny. It's probably because I'm a horrible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment